Hi there. I’m Ariana, and I am a massage therapist with over 20 years of experience and extensive advanced training. My studies include:
- Craniosacral Therapy and Somato-Emotional Release with the Upledger Institute (including training for working with pediatrics and pre-conception, pregnancy, and birth)
- Visceral Manipulation with the Barral Institute
- Treatment of the Perinatal Body through Institute for Birth Healing
- Heart Centered Therapy with Chikly Institute
- Breast Massage with Debra Curties
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, with an emphasis in Women’s Studies from Portland State University
- I am doula trained through DONA.
I specialize in Women’s Health and use primarily osteopathic techniques to treat a wide range of issues– some of my favorites are migraines, fertility and hormonal imbalances, chronic health problems, and stress-related issues.
Through the years, I have learned that the body speaks to us about our lives through physical discomfort or dysfunction, and it is essential to listen and correct any issues through healing therapies as they arise. I offer supportive bodywork to assist in this process of self-healing and discovery.
I love seeing the changes that happen before my eyes… Clients come into my office in pain and under stress, and within an hour, get off my table smiling, relaxed, and looking buoyant. It never gets old, and brings me so much joy!
I believe we are designed to feel great, and to move freely through the world. For a variety of reasons, many of us pick up pains and dysfunctional patterns throughout our lives, without even meaning to. Many of us simply get used to feeling badly– chronic headaches, fatigue, stiff joints, should tension, anxiety, and depression. It seems that this is the new normal, and maybe even just part of growing up.
It’s not normal. Common– yes– but not normal.
We have the ability to release these tensions and dysfunctions. The body wants to heal, and sometimes just needs skilled, focused support in order to do so. I am here to help you in your healing process, and to guide you through working with your body to achieve freedom from pain and restriction.
If you could let go of your pain, would you?
Find out how easy it can be to finally relieve your stress and pain from the source. Send me a message or call me at 722 682 649 to schedule a free 20-minute consultation. Or, simply click here to schedule a session.